Stringtown Warehouse (formerly Hahn)
- 1625 N. Garvin St., Evansville, IN 47711
Up to 345,222 SF Warehouse. Small sections available for $1.80 per sf + utilities - 100,000 sf or less.
Perfect space for light manufacturer, service related businesses as well as distribution warehousers. Building is multi-tenant and can be configured to your needs. This facility is located within two miles of Hwy 41 and Diamond Ave. It has been maintained well, and has recently had a new roof system installed. This site is centrally located in the middle of the city, and close to Bristol Meyers, GE Plastics, Berry Plastics, Alcoa, Whirlpool, and Toyota Motor Co.
- Building Type: Industrial
- Submarket: Greater Evansville
- Year Built: 1923
- Sale Price: $2,800,000
- Total Building Size: 345,222 RSF
- Total Available: 345,222 RSF
- Number of Floors: 1
- Largest Contiguous: 345,222 RSF
- Number of Buildings: 2
- Zoning: M2
- Building ID: 9947