Office Space for Lease in Minneapolis, MN
- Foundry at Raymond
- St Paul
- 700 Raymond Ave, St Paul, MN 55114
- Total SF: 20,000
- Built: 1920
- Renovated: 2009
- Buildings: 1
- Floors: 1
- Parking Ratio: 3/1,000
This monitor style building is flooded with natural light. It has exposed brick and unique iron trusses. Suites range from 2500 to 20000 sq. ft. Spaces can have loft offices built in. Free parking. Located 1 block from Raymond LRT green line station.
Named one of Finance And Commerce Newspaper 2010 Top Projects of the Year. Lots of green space and trees.
- Galaxie Corporate Center
- 14800 Galaxie Ave, Apple Valley, MN 55124
- Built: 1999
- Floors: 3
Class A office building located in the heart of Apple Valley with professional finishes already in place. Building in close proximity to national retailors and numerous restaurants. Monument signage available. Approximately 10 minutes from MSP Airport and Mall of America.
- 5353 Wayzata Office Center
- 5353 Wayzata Boulevard, St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Total SF: 112,304
- Built: 1979
- Southwest quadrant of Highways 100/I-394 and adjacent to The Shops at West End
- Sheltered Bus Stop On-Site
- Park N' Ride
- Convenient lodging for your out of town clients and consultants; Hilton Homewood Suites next door
- Associated Bank is anchor tenant
AREA AMENITIES include over twelve restaurants within walking distance including CRAVE; Cooper; The Loop; Raku Sushi & Lounge; Rojo Mexican Grill; Yard house; Bonefish Grill and more
Four Hotels: SpringHill Suites, DoubleTree; TownHill Suites and Hilton Homewood
Cub Foods/Liquor adjacent to property
Showplace Icon Theatres
Anthropologie; Lululemon Athletica; Creative Kidstuff; White House|Black Market; Omaha Streaks; Phresh Salon; Haute Barre and more...
- Southview Shopping Center
- 1205 Southview Boulevard, South Saint Paul, MN 55075
- Total SF: 55,428
- Built: 1956
Southview is anchored by a fresh 10-year lease by Knowlan's Food as well as Anytime Fitness and Family Dollar, in addition to a new expansion to the tobacco center. Southview Shopping Center is the one-stop retail shopping center for South St. Paul residents.
Southview Shopping Center is located in a highly populated, residential area enclosed by Highway 52 to the West, Interstate-494 to the South, Butler Avenue to the North and the Mississippi River to the East. Southview Shopping Center is the largest retail center in the area, and sits on Southview Boulevard which houses most of the retail operations in South St. Paul. 7,583 households reside within the prior mentioned boundaries and feature a median
household income of $60,089.
- Southview Shopping Center
- South St. Paul, MN
- Two Spaces available
- 2,514 SF
- 1,000 SF
- Future Expansion Land Available for Rent Adjacent to the Shopping Center
- Anchored by
- Knowlan's Supermarket
- Family Dollar
- Anytime Fitness
- 2025 Gateway
- 2025 Gateway Circle, Centerville, MN 55038
- Total SF: 11,600
- Built: 2001
Multiple suites available: 2,962 SF up to 7,381 SF of contingent space. Just Leased - Suite 2 - 2,962 SF.
Approx. 15 miles north of St Paul in the Northeast suburbs. Centerville/Hugo is located on Interstate 35E. Only a short couple of miles off of I35E is 2025 Gateway, thus Great freeway accessibility.
- Suites Available
- Suite 1: 4,419 SF (2,583 SF of Office)
- Suite 2: 2,962 SF (880 SF of Office) - LEASED
- Suite 4: 4,571 SF (2,186 SF of Office)
- 20' Ceiling Clearance in Warehouse
- Combination of Spaces for Larger Space Needs
- Gross Rents - Includes $3.85 PSF Tax & CAM
- Wedgwood VII
- 13400 68th Avenue North, Osseo, MN 55311
- For Sale $1,339,400.00
- Total SF: 26,788
- Built: 1990
Lease space in a two tenant office / showroom building well located in the the Wedgwood Commerce Centre park in Maple Grove. Conveniently located off of 494 and Bass Lake Road.
Conveniently located off of 494 and Bass Lake Road in the southern end of Maple Grove and just north of Plymouth.
- 13,394 SF Building
- 6,667 SF Available For Lease
- Office: $10.00 PSF
- Warehouse: $4.50 PSF
- Tax: $2.47
- CAM: $2.00
- 14' Clear Height
- Vacancy Has 1 Drive-in Door
- Built in 1990
- Easy Access From 494
- Short Distance to Several Restaurants and Retail
- Main Street Building
- 580 5th Avenue NW, New Brighton, MN 55112
- Total SF: 12,000
- Buildings: 1
- Floors: 1
Space Available: 4,881 Square Feet Total
• 627 Sq. Ft.- 4,881 Sq. Ft. Available
• Great Space for Office, Medical, or Service!
• 125 Condo Units Adjacent w/100% Occupancy (Directly north of building)
• Surrounded by Retail, Office, Light Industrial,and Residential Properties
• Great Visibility of 5th Avenue (Old Highway 8)
• Next to the Post Office, Dominos, Jimmy John’s, etc.
• Many great amenities within walking distance
• Superb Access to 35W and I-694
- 3000 Harvey Street
- 3000 Harvey Street, Hudson, WI 54016
- Total SF: 57,600
- Built: 2003
- 57,600 SF distribution/warehouse property.
- 3,200 SF Office
- 54,400 SF Warehouse
- 2015 Taxes of $0.88/SF
- $4.50/$9.00 NNN
- 40'x40' column spacing
Nicely designed property with 150' interior bay depths with plenty of passenger and freight parking. Site allows for the building to be expanded.
Easy access off of Highway 35 and Interstate 94 in the premier business park in Western Wisconsin, the St. Croix Business Park. Just minutes from the primary commercial retail district in Hudson and 30 miles from MSP International.
- Building size: 57,600 SF
- 3,200 SF office space
- 54,400 SF warehouse space
- 25' clear height
- 10 docks
- 1 drive-in
- 1 van height
- 2003 FabCon Construction
- 25 miles from St. Paul
- 30 miles from MSP International Airport
- Easy access to I-94
- Conveniently located in the St. Croix Business Park
- The St. Croix Business Park Advantage
- Wisconsin's corporate income tax rate is 7.9% compared to Minnesota's 9.8%
- St. Croix County wages are generally lower than Mpls./St. Paul metro area.
- Wisconsin's worker's compensation rates for most industries consistently rank the lowest in the country.
- The City of Hudson/St. Croix Business Park Loan Fund offer a flexible source of loan funds for businesses wishing to expand or locate in the St. Croix Business Park.
- Wisconsin electric, commercial and industrial water and sewer rates among the lowest in the nation.
- Source: stcroixbusinesspark.com (check the site for more detailed information on the advantages to the St. Croix Business Park)