Commercial Space for Lease in Saint Petersburg, FL
- Downtown Sarasota Boutique Office/Retail
- 2011 4th St, Sarasota, FL 34237
- Total SF: 1,036
- Built: 1978
Directly behind six unit neighborhood strip center on N Washington Blvd. (US 301) near the intersection of Fruitville Rd. N Washington Blvd. is one of the busiest North/South thoroughfares in Sarasota with an AADT count of 31,500 in this area. Close to the Hollywood 20 theater, Main St., Main Plaza and the new Staples.
- BMO Harris Plaza
- 240 South Pineapple Avenue, Sarasota, FL, 34236
- Total SF: 125,815
- Buildings: 1
- Floors: 11
$3 million renovation providing building systems and infrastructure with contemporary design and elegant finishes
Onsite property manager, state-of-the-art security system and ‘Green’ practices and programs in place
Abundant area amenities including new hotel & retail!
- Totally Rennovated Office/Retail location!
- 1070 Whitfield Ave. , Sarasota, FL 34243
- Total SF: 2,618
- Built: 1957
Looking for premium South County office space? Look no further. This building has been completely renovated and is priced to lease at a terrific rate! 1400 sq. feet of hi-efficiency, totally renovated office space that will also cater to medical or retail purposes. Come check out this fantastic space for yourself!
- Affordable Office Suites in the Heart of Downtown Bradenton!
- 1201 6th Avenue West 1201, Bradenton, FL 34205
- Total SF: 50,000
- Built: 1967
Located on the corner of Manatee Ave. W. and 12th St. W. in the center of downtown Bradenton
- Palmira Professional Condominiums
- Downtown Tampa
- 3014 W Palmira Ave, Tampa, FL 33629
- For Sale $265.00
- Total SF: 6,000
- Built: 2003
Excellent S. Tampa Location. Situated directly behind the iconic Datz Deli and sister establishment Dough, just off of South MacDill Avenue. Surrounded by high income demographic neighborhoods. Direct access to I-275.
- Twin Oaks Plaza - Total Redevelopment
- 10791 Park Boulevard, Seminole, FL 33772
- Total SF: 51,551
- Built: 1988
- Buildings: 0
- Floors: 0
Located at the corner of Seminole Blvd (U.S. 19A) and Park Blvd (FL-694) this is the highest traffic count intersection in the area. The area has high density and strong demographics.