- High exposure on the corner of West Lake Street and Hennepin Avenue
- Recently renovated common areas with high-end finishes
- Contract parking available behind property
- Prominent public artwork by Greta McLain
- Suite includes lobby, production room, private offices and conference room
The Rainbow Building is a gilded Minneapolis icon located at the heart of Uptown – right at the intersection of Hennepin Avenue and West Lake Street. The first floor is home to MAC cosmetics and Chino Latino, and the second and third floors are office spaces with a variety of tenants.