• 10887 West Florissant Avenue, St. Louis , MO 63136

For Sale

Retail

For Sale

This property is available for sale
1.0
Acres
$2,100,000
Sale Price
  • Year Built
    1991
  • Total Building Size
    10,645 RSF
  • Overview

    Florissant is a second-ring suburb of St. Louis, located in northern St. Louis County, Missouri. Florissant was ranked in the top 100 Best Places to Live by Money Magazine in 2012. Other recent reports have Florissant ranked as the #1 Best Small City to Retire To in America and the 2nd Safest City in Missouri. As of the 2010 United States census, the population was just over 52,000, which made Florissant the 12th largest city in Missouri. NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINE HEREIN, AND THE SAME IS SUBMITTED SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGE OF PRICE, RENTAL OR OTHER CONDITIONS, PRIOR SALE, LEASE OR FINANCING, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE, AND OF ANY SPECIAL LISTING CONDITIONS IMPOSED BY OUR PRINCIPALS NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE MADE AS TO THE CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY OR ANY HAZARDS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE ANY TO BE IMPLIED. NNN Investment Advisors is pleased to exclusively offer the opportinity to purchase a 100% fee simple interest in this two tenant retail center located in the desirable Florissant area of St. Louis, MO. The property is 100% leased by co-tenants DaVita Dialysis and T-Mobile. The property is an outparcel facing the North County Festival Shopping Center. North County Festival is home to WalMart, Sam's Club, Big Lots, Cingular Wireless, Radio Shack and many more national credit tenants. The Subject Property benefits from its position in a high traffic location at a stoplighted intersection in a strong retail destination for this trade area. Built in 1991, this is an attractive, well maintained property with clear visibility and access at the busy intersections of Florissant Ave. and Pershall Rd. The total rentable SF is 10,645 on a one acre out parcel lot. DaVita Dialysis occupies 75% of total building and T-Mobile occupies the remaining 25%, both with approximately 4 years lease duration remaining. The property has a stabilized NOI of $174,657.84. DaVita Dialysis and T-Mobile both currently operate under NNN leases with minimal landlord responsibilities. Landlord is responsible for capital expenses of roof and parking lot if to exceed $5,000 (see lease abstracts for full expense details). Tenants are responsible for their pro-rata share of taxes, insurance and CAM, subject to reimbursement by Tenant.

Contact or Call

Property Details

DaVita Dialysis/T-Mobile

Florissant is a second-ring suburb of St. Louis, located in northern St. Louis County, Missouri. Florissant was ranked in the top 100 Best Places to Live by Money Magazine in 2012. Other recent reports have Florissant ranked as the #1 Best Small City to Retire To in America and the 2nd Safest City in Missouri. As of the 2010 United States census, the population was just over 52,000, which made Florissant the 12th largest city in Missouri. NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINE HEREIN, AND THE SAME IS SUBMITTED SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGE OF PRICE, RENTAL OR OTHER CONDITIONS, PRIOR SALE, LEASE OR FINANCING, OR WITHDRAWAL WITHOUT NOTICE, AND OF ANY SPECIAL LISTING CONDITIONS IMPOSED BY OUR PRINCIPALS NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ARE MADE AS TO THE CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY OR ANY HAZARDS CONTAINED THEREIN ARE ANY TO BE IMPLIED. NNN Investment Advisors is pleased to exclusively offer the opportinity to purchase a 100% fee simple interest in this two tenant retail center located in the desirable Florissant area of St. Louis, MO. The property is 100% leased by co-tenants DaVita Dialysis and T-Mobile. The property is an outparcel facing the North County Festival Shopping Center. North County Festival is home to WalMart, Sam's Club, Big Lots, Cingular Wireless, Radio Shack and many more national credit tenants. The Subject Property benefits from its position in a high traffic location at a stoplighted intersection in a strong retail destination for this trade area. Built in 1991, this is an attractive, well maintained property with clear visibility and access at the busy intersections of Florissant Ave. and Pershall Rd. The total rentable SF is 10,645 on a one acre out parcel lot. DaVita Dialysis occupies 75% of total building and T-Mobile occupies the remaining 25%, both with approximately 4 years lease duration remaining. The property has a stabilized NOI of $174,657.84. DaVita Dialysis and T-Mobile both currently operate under NNN leases with minimal landlord responsibilities. Landlord is responsible for capital expenses of roof and parking lot if to exceed $5,000 (see lease abstracts for full expense details). Tenants are responsible for their pro-rata share of taxes, insurance and CAM, subject to reimbursement by Tenant.

  • Property Type
    Retail
  • Submarket
  • Year Built
    1991
  • Sale Price
    $2,100,000
  • Total Building Size
    10,645RSF
  • Total Acres
    1.0
  • Sale Status
    Available
  • Last updated
    Oct 21, 2019
  • Property ID
    1859294

Landlord's Sales Representative

  • Lorrie Garbarz