83 King - King Street Crossing
- 83 S King St, Seattle, WA 98104
Floors 3, 5 & 6 Sublease
20,000 sq. ft.
October 01, 2017
Time on Market
11 days ago (Apr 11, 2017)
Sublease available Q4 2017
– With a historic and artistic feel, this 1904 building has been fully restored to its authentic brick and beam past. Defined by its historical significance, 83 King offers creative office spaces for inventive companies and their innovative employees.
– Floors 3, 5, & 6 totalling approximately 85,148 square feet
– Furniture available (ideal for tech users)
– Brick Pioneer Square building with large floor plates and brick & beam finishes
– Parking available
– Sublease term through 2/28/2019.
JLLRob NielsenCushman & Wakefield - CommerceHughes McLaughlin
With a historic and artistic feel, this 1904 building has been fully restored to its authentic brick and beam past. Defined by its historical significance, 83 King offers creative office space for inventive companies and their innovative employees, including Capital One. A new lobby renovation and modernization has just been completed, which features exposed concrete finishes and sleek, contemporary furniture.
Building conference center
Showers and lockers
Secure bike storage
On-site retail amenities include Il Terrazzo Carmine and Intermezzo Carmine, Seattle Fitness, King St Deli, and a sundries store
Adjacent to the new waterfront
Excellent public transportation access
On-site ownership office
Connected to 505 First
1904 (Renovated 2015)
Total Building Size
Number of Floors
Number of Buildings
Partial Floor Load
12 days ago (Apr 11, 2017)