Suites G-100, A-125, 150, 200, 550
This space is a coworking space.
Time on Market
about 1 month
Sep 10, 2019
We offer creative working environments with a unique entrepreneurial spirit.
More than simply a place to plug in your laptop. What really makes Spaces unique is the community we’ve worked to cultivate. Add an international network of mobile workspaces and a full calendar of business events, speakers and networking lunches, and you’ll see just how Spaces keeps you engaged and open to new possibilities.
We believe work is about people and ideas.
Choose your product depending on your needs, we have for you:
• Flexible Office Spaces: Fully-furnished, IT-enabled workspace that can grow with your business - for one person or an entire team/department or company.
• Co-working: The sociable way to work. Desk space in a sociable shared office space – first come first served, or you can reserve your own desk.
• Dedicated Desk: Our custom solution is the dedicated desk which has the same benefits as our coworking membership. In an office shared with others, you’ll have your own personal desk. It even comes with a cupboard, locker and those small little post-its we know you like. Of course, we are not forgetting internet and 24hour access.
• Company co-working: Your team gets unlimited coworking access to all Spaces locations. You only pay for the days when you’re working. Super-fast WIFI networks, designer workspaces and our curated program of events.
• Meeting Spaces: Get together in a professional environment.
* For Meetings, Pitches or Presentations
* For Training, Interviewing or Events
* Flexible use (from an hour to a full day – and more)
* Customizable room configurations
• Virtual Office: Make a great impression.
* Business addresses in prime locations
* Call answering service
* Mail handling and forwarding
Spread over 5 continents spaces offers you a global community with more than 350 locations.
Spaces Congress at 5th
Congress at 5th – a corner office building with premier offices.
Congress at 5th is a vibrant new working environment in the bustling heart of Austin, Texas. An A-class structure, this modern office building has been revitalized to the highest standards – a creative space with exposed ceilings and open floor plans. There’s structured parking below and a community rooftop patio above. So whether you need premier office space, a quick meeting room, or just a place to plug in and work, this flexible workspace will make you feel at home.
There’s a high-speed Wi-Fi connection available throughout, and while you work, you’ll be able to collaborate with the community of like-minded professionals and creatives. In the atrium level, there’s bicycle storage as well as showers and lockers – ideal for those traveling on two wheels. The center is located just a block away from the 150 6th/Congress Bus Stop, and a 15-minute walk from the Downtown Light Rail Station. It’s surrounded by premier eateries, luxury shops and the very best the city has to offer – including the Mexic-Arte Museum and the Museum of the Weird.
Why choose Congress at 5th?
Three floors of innovative workspace in the center of Austin.
Recently refurbished to the highest standards with contemporary furnishings.
Bike storage, lockers and showers available.
Convenient transport links – bus and rail connections.
- Property TypeOffice
- Shared Conference Room(s)
- Shared Kitchen / Kitchenettes
- On-Site Food
- Natural light
- High ceilings
- Lobby attendant
- Ready to move in
- Common kitchen
- Bikes allowed
- Common bathrooms
- Total Available53,129RSF
- Largest Contiguous53,129RSF
- Typical Floor500RSF
- Last updatedSep 10, 2019
- Property ID2108374