Drew has over 40 years of commercial real estate experience. His focus is Office and Industrial
Sales and Leasing, specializing in tenant and landlord representation along with investment real
estate counseling / brokerage. Drew has also co-developed and owns several office and
industrial buildings in central Indiana. Entry into real estate was through positions with Melvin
Simon & Associates, the commercial division of the F.C. Tucker Company, and most recently 17
years at NAI Olympia Partners where he was President and a Principal. Drew formed Alliance
Commercial Group in 2011 and is currently the President and Principal.
- 2011 – Present Alliance Commercial Group LLC; Principal / President
- 1993 – 2010 NAI Olympia Partners; Principal and past President
- 1979 – 1993 Colliers / F.C. Tucker Company; Manager of Office Sales and Leasing Division
- 1977 – 1979 Landau Hyman; Assistant Mall Manager Glendale Shopping Center
- 1975 – 1977 Melvin Simon and Associates / MS Management; Financial Analyst, Lease Administration, New Center Development
- 2015 President Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS (ICBR)
- 2013 - 2014 Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer Indiana Commercial Board of REALTORS (ICBR)
- 2001 – 2014 Board of Directors-Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA Indianapolis) – 14 years
- 1994 – 2009 President of NAI Olympia Partners, Ltd.
- 2005 – 2006 President of Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA Indianapolis)
- 2000 REALTOR of the Year, Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- 2000 Active Member of the Year-Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA-Indianapolis)
Try zooming out to search a larger region or try broadening your limits on size, price, etc.