Freestanding Building - 1 story
Time on Market
over 4 years
SVN | PARSONS COMMERCIAL GROUP - BOSTONMarilyn Santiago
Retail For Lease
An exciting commercial opportunity coming to Route 16! Be part of the new development that will take place at the lighted intersection of Route 16 and Hopedale Street and will become a signature location. Call for the latest details! Several possible building layouts.
Intersection of Route 16 and Hopedale Street. The property is less than 1 mile from the Milford Regional Medical Center.
- Highly visible location for retail, banks, restaurant, pharmacy, convenience store, gas station, office or any retailer looking to get into an underserved market with strong demographics and high traffic counts.
- The site is prominently located at the entry to the Route 16 central mass corridor.
- High traffic counts at approximately 15,000 cars per day.
- Highly visible corner lot and a lighted intersection.
- Almost 300' of frontage on Route 16 (82' on Hopedale Street).
- Town water, town sewer.
- Hopedale offers a unique community environment as well as great access to all major routes and freight railroad access. The property is located less than 10 miles to Route 495 and .5 miles from the intersection of Route 16 and Route 140.
- The property is located half mile from Milford Regional Medical Center and the Dana Farber/Brigham & Womens Cancer Center.
- Area amenities include: Mendon Twin Drive, Hopedale Polar Express, Southwicks Zoo and more.
- Situated 40 miles west of Boston, 25 miles east of Worcester and 30 miles north of Providence, Rhode Island.
- Property TypeRetail
- Total Available8,169RSF
- Largest Contiguous6,240RSF
- Last updatedOct 07, 2016
- Property ID1297642