SouthSide Works Building Two - 2730 Sidney St, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
New Ownership. New Opportunity. New Era.
SouthSide Works is a 123-acre riverfront development located across the Hot Metal Bridge, just minutes from Pittsburgh’s Central Business District (CBD) and the educational and medical hub of Oakland. SomeraRoad Inc. manages the 34-acre portion of the property between East Carson Street and South Water Street, and from South 26th Street to Hot Metal Street.
With its variety of shopping, dining and entertainment options, SouthSide Works is an ideal location for companies that desire to be in an urban atmosphere without the accompanying traffic and overcrowding.
Extensive Redevelopment Plan Underway to Include:
- Revitalized Town Square and public gathering areas
- Revitalized retail strategy – lifestyle-centric, local vendors and artisans
- Brand-new dog park featuring a food & beverage concept
- Children’s playground
- Public art exhibits and installations
- Refreshed branding and way-finding signage
- Property TypeOffice
- Total Building Size171,244RSF
- Total Available20,557RSF
- Number of Floors3
- Largest Contiguous20,557RSF
- Typical Floor57,081RSF
- Building ClassA
- Parking Ratio2.34/1,000
- Last updatedMay 20, 2022
- Property ID374297