18,632 sq. ft.
Time on Market
almost 2 years
Aug 09, 2019
Brand new tenant improvements
Unique opportunity to office adjacent to the renovated Sanctuary event space and to-be-announced luxury hotel
In the core of Downtown Seattle
Extremely easy access to freeways and transit options
Sophisticated architectural design with column-free interiors
Unobstructed panoramic views
Separate office tower entrance
9’ 6” full height windows
Kinzer PartnersShelley GillAdam Brenneman
- The Mark is one of the first high rise to be designed to meet the Gold LEED certified rating for "core and shell and interiors" in Seattle
- The cost of foreign-sourced materials represents less than 5% of the cost of the construction of the Tower itself.
- The "faceted" frame of the Tower will contain roughly 20% less steel than would a conventional perimeter frame - saving approximately 25,000 tons of steel.
- Each triangle in the faceted is fifteen stories tall, or 165 feet.
- Daylight sensors to control lighting and reduce energy use
- Over one mile of glass office fronts
- Over 90% of structural steel contains recycled material
- 15 passenger elevators
- Gen 4 enabled building
- 2,000 low energy light fixtures
- Over 10,000 ceiling tiles with recycled materials
- High-speed fiber optic data transmission - 10x faster than most buildings
- Floors 2-16 will be Hotel; Floors 20-48 are available office space. 528,000 RSF available.
- Property TypeOffice
- Construction StatusUnder Construction
- Total Building Size528,000RSF
- Total Available56,134RSF
- Number of Floors48
- Largest Contiguous56,134RSF
- Number of Buildings1
- Typical Floor18,500RSF
- Building ClassA+
- Last updatedMar 05, 2019
- Property ID57629
You Might Also Like
8,811 - 30,320sqftN/A
4,351 - 10,501sqftN/A